PREV'RISK Index du Forum

PREV'RISK
Le forum des étudiants et anciens étudiants en gestion des risques !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ally enjoyed my visit with him, Man

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PREV'RISK Index du Forum -> Bureau de l'Asso -> Vos questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 04:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: ally enjoyed my visit with him, Man Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- When he found out he was getting his first start in seven weeks, Michal Neuvirth felt the same way he did before his NHL debut. Anxiety. Nerves. Butterflies. That first start, five seasons ago, went well for the Washington Capitals goalie and so did Fridays game against the Toronto Maple Leafs as he made 32 saves in a 3-2 victory. "I was nervous, couldnt really sleep before the game," Neuvirth said. "I was feeling like I was as nervous as my first NHL game. My girlfriend told me just do what you do and try to be good." Neuvirth was just that, giving up just two goals, both on deflections. In his first NHL game, Neuvirth had 31 saves in a 5-1 victory over Tampa Bay. "I thought he played a great game, I really did," Washington coach Adam Oates said. "First period, I think he had some shots that allowed him to get into the game, which is good for him. After the second goal, he made a fantastic save that saved the game for us." Neuvirths work paved the way for Joel Ward to score the go-ahead goal with just over 8 minutes left in the third period, and Alex Ovechkin added a goal and an assist. Nicklas Backstrom also scored as the Capitals won on back-to-back nights for the fourth time this year. It was the fourth straight loss for Toronto after a 3-2 victory over Detroit on Jan. 1 in the Winter Classic, and the Maple Leafs have been outscored 21-7 in the defeats. James Van Riemsdyk and Phil Kessel each had a goal and an assist. Coming off a 6-1 loss Thursday night at Carolina, Toronto saw some positives in the defeat. "This might be one of the better games weve played in a month. We showed desperation. We showed that we care," coach Randy Carlyle said. "Weve been begging, pleading, kicking, kissing, whatever we can do to try and find a way to play with some confidence. It seems like weve squeezed our sticks here. Its mind boggling." Kessels team-high 21st goal gave Toronto a short-lived 2-1 lead in the third when his shot went off the stick of Washington defenceman Karl Alzner and over the shoulder of Nuevirth. The Caps got the equalizer in similar fashion with 15:24 left as Backstroms severe-angle shot went off the skate of Maple Leafs centre Jay McClement and past Jonathan Bernier (32 saves) for his 11th goal. "A little lucky," Oates said. "Their second goal, Alzy breaks a stick on that deflection. A little lucky, so were even." Wards winner, his 13th of the season, came with 8:10 left, 6 seconds after Toronto had killed a penalty, as he fired a slap shot from 15 feet out on a pass from Marcus Johansson. "I was a little upset at first cause the way it kind of came off my stick," Ward said. "But I kind of got enough to actually go in." After that, Neuvirth kept Washington in command, making his final save with 12 seconds left. The last time the 25-year-old was set to play for the Capitals, on Nov. 29, he suffered a leg injury in warmups. He had not suited up for a game since. With the Caps playing their second of five games in a span of seven days, Braden Holtby struggling and rookie Philipp Grubauer coming off a taxing 4-3 win Thursday night at Tampa Bay, Neuvirth made his first start since Nov. 22. In the absence of Neuvirth, Grubauer (6-2-3) emerged as perhaps the teams most reliable goalie, prompting Neuvirth to request a trade last month. "Ive been watching a lot of hockey from the press box," Neuvirth said. "I havent seen the puck for some time. Probably would be tough if I get scored on in the first couple minutes, but I didnt want to think about it." NOTES: Washington D John Erskine had an eventful second period, drawing a pair of penalties for fighting. The scraps were against Cody Franson and Colton Orr. Charlie Blackmon Jersey . You can watch all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pineda won his second straight start last Wednesday against Chicago, as he held the Cubs to just four hits over six scoreless innings to run his record to 2-0, while lowering his ERA to 1. Chad Bettis Jersey .com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center. http://www.rockiesapparelsshop.com/.com) - Colorado may be ahead of the Vancouver Canucks in the Western Conference standings, but they are a club that the Avalanche may want to avoid in the playoffs. Ian Desmond Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. Carlos Gonzalez Jersey . For Bergevin, the best pick is the 30th — which traditionally goes to the Stanley Cup winner. "Thats our goal.PHOENIX - Drew Brees serenaded Peyton Manning, hoping to convince the seven-time All-Pro to keep playing.Peyton, please come back and play, Brees sang to the tune of Mannings insurance commercial.The scene occurred on stage before Manning accepted the Bart Starr Award for his character and contributions on and off the field.Manning said afterward that he hasnt made a decision on returning to the Denver Broncos for his 18th NFL season.Im still taking time to evaluate some things. Im not interested in making this a lingering thing, Manning said. Id like to make a decision soon.Manning said he has talked to new Broncos coach Gary Kubiak, but NFL rules prohibited them from discussing football.It was a chance for he and I to get to know each other and I really enjoyed my visit with him, Manning said.TOP TRAINERS SADDLING UP TO PATRIOTS: The nations leading horse trainers are going with the Patriots in the Super Bowl.Todd Pletcher, recent winner of his seventh Eclipse Award as the No. 1 trainer in earnings at more than $22 million, is looking at a one-point New England win over Seattle on Sunday: 24-23 Pats. Brady, BBelichick and Vince Wilfork.ddddddddddddThree-time Eclipse Award winner Bob Baffert, a three-time Kentucky Derby winner born in Nogales, Arizona, is a fan of the Patriots coach: Ive always been a Bill Belichick fan. He presented the Eclipse Award to us when Point Given was Horse of the Year in 2001.HONORARY CAPTAIN: Former NFL defensive player of the year Kenny Easley will serve as the Seattle Seahawks honorary captain for the coin toss of Sundays Super Bowl.Easley was a standout strong safety for the Seahawks whose career was cut short by kidney issues that eventually resulted in a transplant in 1990. Easley was the defensive player of the year in 1984 and a three-time first-team All-Pro selection from 1983-85.Easley harboured ill feelings toward the franchise for many years before being inducted into the clubs Ring of Honor in 2002. He raised the teams 12th Man Flag prior to the Seahawks divisional round playoff win over Carolina earlier this month.Easley finished his career with 498 tackles, 32 interceptions and 10 forced fumbles.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 04:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PREV'RISK Index du Forum -> Bureau de l'Asso -> Vos questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation